This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ATI Forged Products produces and markets a wide range of specialty metal alloys, including titanium, nickel, and steel forgings to end use markets such as aerospace, energy, oil & gas, and general industrial markets. We have several operating facilities and deliver products to customers globally.
Position is responsible for performing a wide variety of electrical installation and maintenance work on plant systems in industrial environments to furnish uninterrupted flow of power and maintain operations.
1. Lay out and install complex wiring circuits in conformance to established codes.
2. Diagnose and remedy electrical troubles, repair and replace apparatus.
3. Read and interpret equipment manuals to preform required maintenance and service.
4. Diagnose problems, pair or replace equpment and parts.
5. Provide emergency repairs to production equipment.
6. Work from wiring diagrams, schematic drawings and code book; use all required electrical measuring and testing devices.
7. Other job duties assigned
Starting Salary: $30.60 an hour. Employee has the ability to progress to $36.05 an hour, after completion of probationary period.
If you are organized, motivated and can work independently and as a part of a dynamic team, please contact us. We offer excellent salary compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. For consideration, submit your resume and salary requirements.
ATI Metals and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
Journeyman status required through a State Indentured Apprenticeship or 6-8 years of direct on the job experience. State of WI Electrician license required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled