This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
H.J. Heinz Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition ID
Specific duties include:
* Troubleshooting and operating equipment in order to reduce downtime.
* Perform Preventative Maintenance tasks on time as directed by maintenance planners.
* Participate in the installation, starting, procuring and de bugging of equipment.
* Perform PLC, HMI and Process Control responsibilities, as well as knowledge of motor control centers.
* Perform general electrical duties such as installing conduit and wiring motors. Install and trouble shoot instrumentation.
* Support Plant Projects.
* Successfully complete all required periodic plant and job specific training.
* Participates as an active member in the PSM Team.
* All other duties as assigned by manager.
This position requires HS Diploma and previous work experience in the electrical field. Strong leadership and communication skills are necessary. Must have the ability to perform accurate work, have attention to detail and ability to function in a high performance work team.
Work on all shifts expected, Weekend and Holiday Work Will Be Required. Schedule depends on a 7 day/week production; therefore workdays may fluctuate from week to week based on production
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 847 646-6044 for assistance