This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Oklahoma City, OK
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Us:
EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Electrician
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services has an immediate opening for an Electrician in Oklahoma City, OK.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This position will including working on rooftop exhaust fans, switchgear, starters and controls, lighting systems, distribution systems, and electronic control systems. The Electrician is responsible for service and maintenance of, but not limited to, electrical motors, lighting, electrical distribution, controls, transformers, and circuits of up to 480 Volts at the Oklahoma City and Lawton Federal Buildings located in Western Oklahoma. One must be able to work 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday thru Friday.
* Must be able to lift and move heavy objects, climb vertical ladders and work at heights.
* Must have or be able to pass HSPD-12 Clearance.
* Must have valid Oklahoma Electrical Journeymen license or above.
* Must have a minimum of five ( 5) years actual working experience as a service electrician.
* Must have reliable transportation for working on the site, and a clean driving record.
* Must be willing to work some overtime when needed from time to time.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled