Electro Mechanic, 3rd Shift - Kohler, WI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONElectro Mechanic, 3rd Shift - Kohler, WI
Duties of an Electro-Mechanic include but are not limited to:
* Provide electrical/electronic and mechanical diagnostics, perform repairs to process machinery, equipment and controls within assigned work area.
* Provide all required preventative and predictive maintenance procedures on process machinery and equipment within assigned work area.
* Maintain technical competence in advancing technology via frequent training courses, on-the-job training, and vendor schools.
* Proficiently use a wide variety of tools and instrumentation including but not limited to: voltage tester, ammeter, megger, oscilloscope, vertilift, hand tools, power tools, personal computers, vibration analyzers and laser measurement equipment.
* Assist in resolving maintenance related process problems which may require the proficient operation of the equipment.
High school diploma or GED is required, along with an associate's degree in electro-mechanical technology or equivalent.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.