- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
New Bedford, MASSACHUSETTS
Full Time, Temporary
3RD SHIFT OPENINGS for a strong Electro-Mechanical Technician with 5+ years experience. Ideal candidate would have strong PLC experience. MUST have strong electrical and mechanical background.
Perform a wide variety of non-routine, troubleshooting and/or repair of complex electrical/electronic, hydraulic and pneumatically controlled production equipment, including preventative and predictive maintenance. Equipment includes electrical/electronic, hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical subsystems. Use equipment such as voltmeters, ammeters oscilloscopes, micrometers, thickness gauges, and power tools to trouble shoot and repair equipment. Assist team members as needs and issues arise. Originate and fill out Maintenance Work Orders in a timely manner, including problem statement, corrective actions, parts used, and hours charged. Close Work Orders when work is completed.
* An Associate Degree in electrical/electronics with one year of relevant experience or a minimum of five years of electrical/electronics work experience
* Must have own trade related tools to perform required tasks
* Ability to read, and interpret electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic drawings
* Working knowledge of AC/DC circuit theory, CMOS, TTL and digital logic. Formal PLC training basic overview of PLC function, communications and diagnostics. Windows based software
* Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot, repair and or replace air cylinders, hydraulic cylinders, motors, gear boxes, actuators, and other similar devices
* Working knowledge of good plant safety practices including Lock-Out Tag Out, NFPA-70E
$20.00 to $25.00 per Hour
Years Experience Required:
At ADVANTAGE RESOURCING, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales. .
Our strength is being able to solve our client s workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. ADVANTAGE RESOURCING can help you discover the personal and career success you desire..
Advantage Resourcing offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plan.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.