This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Saint Paul, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Electronic Assembler job in White Bear Lake, MN. This is for a full time, long term opportunity with potential for hire. Working as an Electronic Assembler, you will be responsible for testing and performing quality checks on electronic panels. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing quality workmanship and pays close attention to detail. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Electronic Assembler job include:
- Test complex electronic assemblies
- Inspect and test processed, machined, or assembled parts or products for defect, wear, and deviations from specifications
- Measure dimensions of products to verify conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments such as rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers
- Analyze and interpret schematics, data, manuals, and other materials to determine specifications, inspection and testing procedures
- Associates degree or equivalent experience/training required
- 2-4 years experience required
- Steel toe boots are required
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after 60 days of employment. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled