Electromechanical Assembler - Mass Spec (Contract) 9/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assembly of various electronic boards
* Responsible for assembly quality in accordance with
work instructions within an ISO 13485/FDA
* Daily 5S
* Ensure that the workstation is clean at all times
* Ensure that tools are all calibrated and in working
* Ensire that all ESD equipment is tested and used
* Support/follow company Health & Safety working
procedures and policies.
* Operate under Lean Manufacturing Principles in an
ISO 13485 environment
* Hands on experience in electronics assembly and
* Experience in soldering.
* Analog and DC circuits.
* Low and high voltage applications.
* Organized and accurate with a focus for details
* Collaboration wth research and production
* Work in multdisciplinary team
* Post secondary education electronics or related
* Mechanical assembly experience.