This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Pro Staff is hiring for an Electronic Assembler for a client in Urbandale. This is a great opportunity for those who demonstrate exceptional skills and work ethic. This position will consist of wiring assembly, limited testing, troubleshooting, and inspecting. As well as utilizing proper tools, equipment and processes to assemble, soldier, and crimp wired electronic components.
* Assembling products or sub-assemblies in a clean room manufacturing environment, according to verbal or written instructions or following drawings, and/or predefined assembly procedures.
* Working to very tight tolerances on assembled parts.
* Operate hand tools, power tools, and/or production equipment to include manual and automated testing.
* Read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
* Assist other technicians/team mates, as required, with assembly processes and tasks
* Support other activities as assigned by Production Manager.
* Must have electronic assembly experience
* Must have soldering experience
* Must be able to speak, read, and write English fluently.
* Ability to interpret various forms of assembly documentation.
* Must be focused and have high attention to detail.
* Ability to handle materials safely and lift up to 20 lbs.
* Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
If you think you would be a good fit for this position, apply today or contact a member of the Pro Staff team at 515-267-0566
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.