Electronic Communications Compliance Officer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job ID:
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS COMPLIANCE OFFICER
CREDIT SUISSE COMPANY OVERVIEW
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Compliance officer within Americas Compliance, responsible for:
* Monitoring applicable regulatory developments relating to electronic communications and social media, including participating in industry forums to learn, share and develop/enhance his/her understanding of the social media regulatory and compliance environment with peer organizations;
* Assisting in developing the Americas General Counsel (GC) department response/views on new and existing electronic communications and social media channels and regulatory requirements;
* Assisting in developing and delivering the Americas GC department s advice on navigating the regulatory and operational issues of electronic communications and social media compliance;
* Drafting policies and training relating to electronic communications and social media compliance;
* Developing and implementing controls relating to electronic communications and social media compliance;
* Assisting in monitoring compliance with applicable regulatory requirements relating to electronic communications and social media.
The job will involve working with relevant legal, compliance, technology, and business stakeholders to establish priorities and identify solutions.
* Compliance or legal experience in investment banking or banking is highly desirable; alternatively, compliance or legal experience in other regulated industries is desirable;
* Familiarity and comfort with information technology generally;
* Familiarity and comfort with social media is desirable;
* Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams;
* Experienced with dealing with senior management;
* Excellent interpersonal, leadership and influencing skills - able to influence without authority and command respect through actions;
* General business analysis and problem solving skills;
* Presentation skills formal and informal to differing audiences;
* Extremely proficient organizational skills;
* Ability to understand the detail but also able to take a big picture approach;
* Proficient communications skills at all levels, especially with regard to communicating with a broad range of technical and non-technical staff;
* Excellent relationship skills and ability to manage conflict.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.