Electronic Engineering Technician
NESCO Resource is currently recruiting for a Electronic Engineering Technician for our client in Tucson, Arizona!
TITLE: ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN
LOCATION: TUCSON, ARIZONA
DURATION: DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY
* Electronic Troubleshooting, repair and testing to support engineering, manufacturing and customers returns.
* Assembly of boards and other electronic units to support manufacturing.
* Works closely with development engineers and manufacturing manager to bring new products online.
* Customizes assemblies and performs adjustments according to written specifications.
* Monitors and identifies failure trends to drive quality improvements.
* Diagnoses root cause of failures and recommends corrective and preventive actions.
* Writes and maintains work procedures and related documentation for all work tasks performed.
* Maintains and repairs work related equipment and test fixtures.
* Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with safety procedures and company rules and regulations.
* Four year electronic engineering or equivalent technical degree with hands-on electronics background.
* Solid knowledge of electronic circuits and devices boat analog and digital.
* Must have hands-on experience with electronics test equipment.
* Solid knowledge of PCB construction and assembly techniques.
* Excellent computer usage skills including a working knowledge MS Word and EXCEL.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PASS MY CONTACT INFORMATION TO ANYONE WHO MAY BE INTERESTED.
At NESCO Resource, our flexible staffing solutions include contract, contract-to-hire, and direct placement services. We employ specialized recruiters focused in the fields of Engineering, Information Technology, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, and Manufacturing & Distribution. NESCO Resource was named Best of Staffing for both client and staffing in 2015, 2014, 2013 & 2012, and we look forward to working with you!