Electronic Production Assembler
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSuperior Group is hiring an Electronic (Production) Assembler in Irvine, CA.
JOB SUMMARY: Perform a variety of routine mechanical and/or electro-mechanical assembly tasks in accordance with client's standards.
1. Conducts inspections of own and/or other associates' work to ensure correctness in accordance with established standards.
2. Applies process specifications governing the production of product within an assigned cell.
3. Provides simple welding tasks and/or brazing, or soldering and may operate light machinery such as sand blasters, electro-etching
processors and press.
4. Adheres to all safety policy & procedures.
5. SMT (Surface-Mount Technology) tasks.
6. Consistent and punctual attendance is required. May need to work nights and weekends and shifts that vary in general.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
* High School diploma
* Minimum of (2) years electronic component assembly experience
* Good knowledge of SMT (Surface-Mount Technology) as it applies to electronic components
* Can work with hand tools and machinery.
* Can read and intepret company documents such as safety rules.
* Can operate machinery.
* Have good manual dexterity that is needed to work with small parts.
* Good problem-solver.
* Effective oral, written and interpersonal skills.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
* IPC Cerification - current or expired
* Soldering experience under microscope
Go Beyond. www.superiorjobs.com.
EEO Employer - Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.