- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Electronic Production Assembler
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Superior Group is hiring an Electronic (Production) Assembler in Irvine, CA.
JOB SUMMARY: Perform a variety of routine mechanical and/or electro-mechanical assembly tasks in accordance with client's standards.
1. Conducts inspections of own and/or other associates' work to ensure correctness in accordance with established standards.
2. Applies process specifications governing the production of product within an assigned cell.
3. Provides simple welding tasks and/or brazing, or soldering and may operate light machinery such as sand blasters, electro-etching
processors and press.
4. Adheres to all safety policy & procedures.
5. SMT (Surface-Mount Technology) tasks.
6. Consistent and punctual attendance is required. May need to work nights and weekends and shifts that vary in general.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
* High School diploma
* Minimum of (2) years electronic component assembly experience
* Good knowledge of SMT (Surface-Mount Technology) as it applies to electronic components
* Can work with hand tools and machinery.
* Can read and intepret company documents such as safety rules.
* Can operate machinery.
* Have good manual dexterity that is needed to work with small parts.
* Good problem-solver.
* Effective oral, written and interpersonal skills.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
* IPC Cerification - current or expired
* Soldering experience under microscope
Go Beyond. www.superiorjobs.com.
EEO Employer - Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.