Electronic Service Sales Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/7/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONJohnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter. .
The primary role of the Electronic Service Sales Representative is to maintain and grow sales within a defined customer base and geographical territory. Must identify customer needs and develop sales strategies to meet objectives. Establish contact with prospects and qualify potential buyers by scheduling sales calls. Follow up on leads, utilizing SimplexGrinnell marketing strategies. Develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company product offerings. Conduct seminars, demonstrations, etc. in order to identify and generate leads for prospective customers. Develop financial justifications, prepare proposals, make presentations, and perform the necessary follow-up for a successful closing of the sale. Interface effectively with district operations to deliver and improve service delivery. Deliver sales against an assigned quota. Maintain established accounts through regular customer contact in pursuit of follow up sales. Report progress and supply metrics to operation and corporate teams on a weekly and monthly basis. Participate in trade shows, special product demonstrations, and other events with the objective of increasing sales and enhancing the companys image.
* Bachelors degree in marketing, business, or engineering preferred or equivalent work experience.
* Minimum of 3 years successful sales experience in Electronic or similar industry.
* Highly motivated and success driven.
* Ability to quickly identify and qualify opportunities.
* High degree of self-discipline.
* Experience working with electrical contractors, ability to read blueprints and wiring diagrams desirable.
* Computer experience (Microsoft and Oracle programs preferred.)
* Good oral and written communication skills and sales techniques.
* Ability to persuade and close sales.
* Self Motivation with good organizational skills.
* Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
* Ability to obtain appropriate licenses required by national, state and local codes
* Must be able to pass a background check, MVR check and drug screening.