Electronic Systems Sales Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONSimplexGrinnell is a global leader in the design, manufacture, installation, and service of a comprehensive array of networked and integrated fire alarm and suppression, security, and communications systems. Our continued success and growth has produced a need for Electronic Systems Sales Rep. position in our Phoenix, AZ location.
The primary function of this position is to identify, promote and sell SimplexGrinnell Building Systems products. Must be able to establish contact with prospects and qualify potential buyers by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads and utilizing SimplexGrinnell marketing strategies, to determine customer needs and develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company product offerings, develop a sales plan for assigned territory to include segmenting territory based on customer type, to qualify and prioritize opportunities, and to maintain appropriate territory records. Must be able to allocate time effectively with the goal of meeting or exceeding quote requirements, conduct seminars, demonstrations, etc. in order to generate, develop and qualify leads for prospective customers, to develop financial justifications, prepare proposals, make presentations and perform necessary follow-up for successful closing of the sale. Must maintain established accounts through regular customer contact in pursuit of follow on sales, participate in trade shows, special product demonstrations and other events with the objective of increasing sales and enhancing the companys image.
* Minimum of 3 years successful sales experience in Electronic or similar industry.
* Experience working with electrical contractors, ability to read blueprints and wiring diagrams is desirable.
* Exposure to computer/ applications software a plus.
* Must possess good oral and written communication skills and sales techniques, solid presentation skills and closing techniques.
* Must have the ability to persuade and close sales.
* Must be a self-motivator with good organizational skills.
1. Knowledge of Fire Alarm Systems or Security Systems
2. Computer Literate - Windows Applications
3. Valid Driver's License
4. Sales Experience
5. High School Diploma or Equivalent
Only applicants that possess the minimum qualifications will be considered. Candidates must successfully complete an employment background investigation and drug screening. SimplexGrinnell offers excellent compensation and benefits program, including educational assistance, employee stock plan and matching 401(k) plan. For more information on SimplexGrinnell, please review our home page at: www.simplexgrinnell.com
SIMPLEXGRINNELL IS AN EEO EMPLOYER M/F/D/V