This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
H.J. Heinz Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition ID
This job requires certification that employee has the skill and ability to perform the job duties as detailed below. Employee will be provided training as outlined in the training section of this document. Employee will then be required to complete the essential tasks of the job without assistance. The employee will be observed by the supervisor and the trainer.
This position maintains and troubleshoots PLC's, frequency controllers, and process instrumentation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Discusses layout and assembly procedures and problems with Electronics Engineer and draws sketches to clarify design details and functional criteria of electronic units.
* Troubleshoot PLC's, Variable Frequency Controllers, and other electrical / mechanical equipment throughout the facility as needed.
* Install and maintain instrumentation throughout the plant.
* Execute program changes to PLC programs.
* Maintain as-built electrical schematics.
* Maintain up-to-date library of PLC programs.
* Using the SAP Work Order system - Initiates purchase order for parts and machines, and creates and documents hours worked on applicable work orders.
* Work with Engineering in development of electrical and control designs.
* Evaluate and recommend selection of electrical and electronic components to provide a high degree of reliability and reasonable cost.
* Participate and make recommendations on new equipment installations and modifications to existing equipment.
* Performs preventative maintenance checks and makes repairs to electronic control and instrumentation components.
* Performs QCMS calibrations and completes related documentation.
* Designs control circuits; lays out, assembles and wires control cabinets when required.
* Assist Engineering and Supervision with technical assistance in areas of responsibility.
* Provides training for Electricians in areas of responsibility and expertise.
* Willing to work other shifts, based on business need.
* Write work orders and perform other duties as required by Supervision
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 847 646-6044 for assistance.