Electronic Technician - Greenville, SC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONHubbell Lighting, headquartered in Greenville, SC is a core business platform of Hubbell Incorporated. The platform supplies a comprehensive range of indoor and outdoor lighting products to industrial, commercial and institutional applications and is the largest manufacturer of residential lighting fixtures in North America.
This position will be responsible for providing electronics technician assistance to staff engineers assigned to New Product Development projects.
* Experience must include reading schematics, soldering / reworking thru-hole and SMT assemblies, building breadboards and prototypes, and assisting in troubleshooting designs
* This position will be required to independently conduct circuit performance tests and document test results
* Must have the ability to work with multiple Engineers supporting new product development
* Schematic entry and PCB layout using CAD a definite plus
* Assemble bare panels into complete Printed Circuit Boards
* Perform testing, design verification and validation of PCB assemblies
* An Associate's Degree in Electronics (ASET) preferred or 2 years of experience as a technician
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office package (especially Excel and Word) a plus
* Good organizational skills
* Good written communication skills
* Must possess strong soldering skills and good eye-sight to solder surface mount components, and perform visual inspection
* Familiar with various types of test equipment to include Volt/Ammeter, Signal Generator, Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analyzer, Power Supplies
* Knowledge of electronic circuits, schematics, and basic requirements for loading software are also required
* Individual will also assist with procurement of various components for prototype builds, and maintenance of the lab equipment and general housekeeping
Hubbell employees click HERE to apply
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.