Electronics Supervisor - 3rd Shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
Clemens Food Group
Build your career. Challenge the process. Collaborate & Engage.
Build your career with Clemens Food Group and be a part of an exciting, collaborative, team environment.
At Clemens Food Group, we want you to constructively challenge and have your ideas heard. We are looking for diverse individuals who push the limits and think outside the box!
Clemens Food Group realizes that our team members are the key to our success. Come be a part of our team and see your ideas in action!
This role will support the night shift Electronics team & will have oversight of both 2nd & 3rd shifts. The ideal candidate is responsible for:
Team Building - Priority 1 - 30% of Time
Use Continuous Improvement Tools
Conduct CAMs on direct reports
Complete department Checklists
Ensure SICs are in place and active
Lead daily Team Member Engagement meetings
Ensure new team members are trained
Initiate disciplinary actions
Interview new team members
Participate in monthly tool box talks
Perform daily handoff reports (Shift)
5S and shop cleanliness
Annual evaluation of the team
Ensure cross training matrix is active
Assess team's skills strength and weaknesses
Attend weekly staff meeting
Interact daily with operations supervisors across shifts
Recommend merit increases
Coordinate TM technical training
Process Management - Priority 2 - 30% of Time
Conduct weekly updates with ops sup
Participate in Key expectations audit
Assign Work Orders (Incl PMs)
Scope out Work orders
Recommend Capital repairs and purchases
Perform annual refresher safety training
Participate in audits
Participate in internal and external food safety incident investigation
Performance Management - Priority 3 - 25% of Time
Review KPIs and hold team accountable
Facilitate weekly performance meetings
Audit completed work orders
Provide technical support to team
Participate in RCA sessions
Actively manage Work Order back log
Estimate work order times
Manage posted time process
Contact vendor for technical support
Contact vendor for pricing
Perform weekend and night shift work as required
Serve as leader during breakdowns
Performing scheduled work is NVA time
Manage labor and overtime
Make spare parts recommendations/deletions
Visit other facilities / vendor FATs
Administrative - Priority 4 - 5% of Time
Approve Kronos times
Enter work requests
Team CFG - Priority 5 - 10% of Time
Participate in CFG celebrations
Participate in community support
Attend weekly sanitation meeting
Participate in personal leadership development
Participate in monthly Key Expectations meetings
* Ability and willingness to recognize and respond to new concepts
* Excellent written/verbal communication/presentation skills
* Multi-task oriented and a team player
* Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment where change and growth are part of the culture
* Strong MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills (proficiency in MS Access a plus)
* Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
* Lead through example (some people management experience preferred)
* Must possess a Quality Attitude
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Additional BenefitsFull service, 24/7, gym on site in our Hatfield, PA office location. Gym includes full-size basketball court, weight and exercise machines, fitness instructors and classes throughout the day.
Onsite cafeteria and company store for purchases at a discounted price.
Wellness Program with activities through the year to promote physical and mental well-being.
Annual Company picnic and celebration events for Team Member recognition.
Discounts with area businesses.