Elementary Teacher 10-12
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Apply now to enjoy a fulfilling career as a Reading Elementary school teacher. At a Bright Horizons school, our teachers create supportive learning environments by combining academics with a strong sense of community. Make a difference in the lives of children as they learn the importance of being global citizens, problem solvers, and lifelong learners.Teaching at Bright Horizons, you will:
* Enjoy collaborating with a talented team of teaching professionals like yourself
* Create curriculum that is focused on individual learning goals through 21st century technology
* Encourage a child s love of learning and guide him through academic success
* Collaborate with parents to support and share the educational needs of their child
* Nurture your career aspirations and personal growth through ongoing training and support
At Bright Horizons, we support our employees in their lives both at home and at work. We ensure a work environment in which each employee's chosen path is respected, rewarded, and celebrated.
* Must be 18 years of age
* Bachelor s or Master s degree in Elementary Education or related field preferred
* State teaching certificate or endorsement required
* Meet federal, as well as individual state requirements and maintain credentials for the position
* Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate curriculum
* Be High performance in reading; as determined by student performance data and satisfactory performance appraisals, including reading/running records. Have a minimum of 3 years professional teacher experience with at risk students and have knowledge of reading intervention strategies for at risk students.