Elevator Operator (Part-Time)
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Acts as an ambassador for the Resort by greeting and meeting guests while performing primary function of operation of the two Main Inn elevators. Detailed operation required to insure safety in transporting Resort guests to their desired floor. Assists other employees as needed to ensure exceptional guest care.
* Perform the day-to-day operation of Resort Main Inn elevators, including transporting guests and bell staff to desired floors
* Interact in a friendly and hospitable manner with guests while traveling on elevator and meeting in public areas. Also responsible for watching the safety of guests in these areas.
* Maintain the cleanliness of the elevators and areas outside the entrance to the elevator to assure positive appearance and proactive maintenance of equipment
* Report any maintenance problems with elevator mechanisms to appropriate persons.
* Be prepared with a daily event sheet available to assist guests in finding meeting rooms or dining facilities.
* Stay posted at lobby level when not transporting between floors, available to offer guest service.
* Perform other duties and tasks as directed by Management, to benefit the Resort and the services rendered.
* Must have excellent communication skills and work well with others.
* Must work well under high pressure situations as related to guest needs.
* Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
* Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
* Must be 16 years of age or older.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: