This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Summary:
The Eligibility Specialist is responsible for assisting hospital patients with the completion of the application process for any applicable governmental medical assistance programs which could include Medicaid, Disability, or Charity programs. The Eligibility Specialist not only acts as an advocate for the patient, but also serves as a liaison to other Team members and to client hospital and government agency staff in a collaborative effort to facilitate eligibility coverage for incurred medical expenses. . Minimum Qualifications:
* Requires 1 to 3 years of related experience.
* Experience in hospital business office and/or Medicaid casework is highly desirable.
* Knowledge of Government eligibility program requirements is highly desirable.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability understand users' questions and effectively disseminate technical information is essential.
* Computer data entry and word processing skills and ability to operate routine office equipment are required.
* Working knowledge of computer programs, i.e., Microsoft Excel .
* Must be able to type at least 30 wpm.
Adreima fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. It is our policy to provide employment, compensation and other benefits related to employment based on qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. In accordance with requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodation upon request during the application process to eligible applicants in order that they may be given a full and fair opportunity to be considered for employment. As Equal Opportunity Employer, we intend to comply fully with applicable federal and state employment laws and the information requested on this application will only be used for purposes consistent with those laws.