Email Analyst - Marketing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur global, rapidly-expanding digital media firm is currently seeking currently seeking a MARKETING OPERATIONS ANALYST to join our growing team. This individual will be responsible for compiling reports, subscriber data segmentation, data manipulation, creative writing, ad server maintenance and webinar management.
REASONS TO WORK FOR US:
We are a fast paced, forward thinking team of professionals who are focused on our customer's objectives! We are committed to hiring individuals that are passionate about their work and providing compensation packages that include:
* Competitive salaries, medical benefits, retirement options, paid time off and professional training and development.
* We continue to have record growth because we deliver on what we promise to our valued customers and empower our employees to strive for nothing less than excellence.
* We have easy access to New York City, Philadelphia, and public transportation and are minutes away from downtown Princeton!
* A Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing is preferred.
* At least 1-2years working or internship experience is required.
* Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced media environment and sensitive to project deadlines.
* Email marketing experience.
* Knowledge and experience with databases.
* Knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics and social media platforms (e.g., blogs, Wikis, Twitter, etc.).
* Must possess enthusiasm, be a creative thinker and a team player.
* Proficiency with all MS Office applications.
* Marketing: 1-2years or internship experience