Email Marketing / CRM Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
NEED THESE SCREENING QUESTIONS ANSWERED AT THE MINIMUM
- # of years of experiences with e-mail platform and which platform
- # of years of experiences using HTML and if s/he has done coding for responsive design
KEY GOALS & OBJECTIVES
* Develop accurate and engaging communication campaigns across multiple regions and languages.
* Effectively utilize reporting and analytical tools to communicate key performance indicators to key stakeholders.
* Be an integral part of driving innovation, helping to implement new campaign management, Marketing automation, and analytics platforms and tools.
* Analyze database to identify marketing campaign target audiences
* Closely collaborate with global teams to generate content, implement tactics, automate set-up, recommend test structures and create design for both regional and global campaigns
* Report on and analyze Marketing campaigns, and provide recommendations for improving future campaign results.
* Facilitate translations into multiple languages
* Continuously improve Marketing communications and campaign processes to achieve corporate goals and metrics
* Identify, introduce, and implement new innovative solutions for improving efficiency and effectiveness of Marketing communications and processes
* Identify and document improvements to data capture processes
* Identify and document improvements to customer journeys and trigger communications
REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCES
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field, MBA a plus
* 2-5 years of corporate level job experience preferably in a similar role
* Hospitality, travel, luxury, international experience preferred
SKILLS & ABILITIES
* TECHNICAL SKILLS
_O PROFICIENCY IN_
- Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
- Adobe Systems
O EXPERIENCE AND FAMILIARITY WITH
- CRM / email platforms (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Responsys, Experian)
- Reporting and analytics tools, including Google Analytics and Database/ OLAP tools (e.g. Microstrategy, Access, Brio, Cognos, SAS Analytics, etc.)
- Real time email capability solutions (e.g. MovableInk, LiveClicker)
* Excellent organizational and project management skills with attention to detail
* Excellent communication and writing skills
* Ability to communicate with external and internal resources / partners
* Ability to analyze results and give recommendations based on data
* Ability to represent/demonstrate LHW core values
* Ability to work well in a cross-functional team
* Polish and presence