Email Marketing Manager 9/3/2016
San Bruno, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Title: Email Marketing Manager
Location: San Bruno, CA 94066
Duration: 18 Months Contract
Job Code: WECJP00002304
Client Name: Walmart eCommerce
Compensation type: W2
Acceptable Visa Types: Any visa holder who does not require sponsorship or transfer.
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for driving customer retention through the execution of various email engagement and monetization strategies.
* Ability to think strategically and translate strategy into action.
* Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Excel.
* Familiar with Dreamweaver and basic HTML.
* Knowledge of email and/or other direct marketing media.
* Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
* Strong communication, organization and prioritization skills.
* Strong analytical & quantitative abilities.
* Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, fast-paced, dynamic environment.
* Ability to anticipate and identify problems and drive them to resolution.
* Strong integrity, maturity, and a constructive approach to challenges.
* Ability to coordinate cross-functional solutions with multiple stake-owners.
* 4-6 years of marketing experience.
* Email/direct marketing experience required.
* Experience with using ESP's preferred but not required.
Minimum educational level: B.A. in Marketing, Business or related field strongly preferred.
* Oversee Daily Operations (50%):
* Prioritize communications, including vendor/paid placements & test plans.
* Implement new trigger programs.
* Ensure execution of industry and Walmart best practices.
* Review and share program performance & insights on daily/ weekly basis.
* Own email process from ideation to deployment.
* Ideation, Planning & Development (50%):
* Provide strategic leadership by driving innovative solutions through aggressive testing.
* Conceptualize, develop and operationalize new trigger programs.
* Cultivate internal relationships with various partners to ensure deadlines are clear and attainable.
* Drive innovative solutions to improve process and quality of deliverables.