Email Marketing Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
BDO USA, LLP
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary
BDO s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The National Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for implementing firm email marketing campaigns end-to-end, including planning, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting and optimization.
- Bachelor s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, Business Administration or other related field required
- Three (3) or more years of marketing or communications experience required
- Experience working within a professional services environment (i.e., accounting, financial consulting, business advisory services and/or banking industries) preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite preferred
- Knowledge of ExactTarget Email Marketing (or other ESP), Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Kentico CMS preferred
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML, Google Analytics preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with specific experience writing and editing for online media
- Proven success in the strategy, development, implementation and ongoing management of email marketing campaigns and programs
- Excellent project management skills and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment while handling multiple projects simultaneously and managing process and service providers (internal and external) to accomplish desired results
- Knowledge and experience with other digital channels, including web and social (including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Google +)
- Expertise in email marketing including content writing, audience segmentation, web integration, and regulatory compliance
- Strong interpersonal and client service skills, consultative approach to working with marketing and client service professionals at all levels
- Knowledge and experience with online metrics, analytics, tools, and SEO
- Capable of understanding and communicating BDO s business, marketplace and value proposition
- Driven self-starter with a proactive approach to serving professionals at all levels in a client-oriented, matrixed environment
- Knowledge of B2B marketing strategies and tactics and their application in a professional services organization
BDO USA, LLP is an EO employer M/F/Veteran/Disability