Email Production Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
University of California - Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY
PROGRAM PROMOTION MANAGER I
Email Production Specialist
$4,275 - $8,475 monthly
Department Website URL:
Job Summary Statement:
UCLA's Central Annual Giving team is looking for an Email Production Specialist who loves to squash cross-device HTML layout bugs and ensure email messages come across on brand, no matter the viewing platform or screen resolution. The ideal candidate understands how to leverage landing pages to extend an email's narrative, creating a better experience for the user, and leading to higher conversion rates per send. Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Email Production Specialist acts as the frontline UI/UX specialist for tens of thousands of UCLA donors and alumni who choose email as their primary means of hearing from our office, working to make their digital experience as frictionless and rewarding as possible. The incumbent oversees digital solicitation and stewardship activities, including email-driven fundraising, special initiatives and stewardship newsletters. The Email Production Specialist ensures that all components of an email effort*from audience segmentation, to email and landing page build-out, to dynamic hyperlink generation*are fully tested and optimized for deliverability, mobile compatibility, open rate, click-through rate, and conversion. The Email Production Specialist regularly oversees processes requiring input from members of the operations and communications staff, applying independent judgement when necessary to move projects toward desired outcomes on time. The Email Production Specialist assembles the analysis of email initiative results, and proactively develops plans for continuous improvement on performance.
Percentage of Time:
QUALIFICATIONS FOR POSITION
1. Minimum of 2 years experience in email HTML composition and production.
2. Working knowledge of web development processes, including proficiency in HTML and CSS.
3. Ability to compose HTML using text editors (Notepad++, TextMate, Coda, TextEdit, etc.) as opposed to using WYSIWYG editors.
4. Familiarity with Bootstrap front-end framework.
5. Ability to strategize, analyze, and optimize around data.
6. Experience working with email marketing automation, nurture campaigns, and/or dynamic content.
7. Proficiency in Google Analytics, including the setup of Funnels, Goal and Event tracking, and conversion-rate analysis.
8. Demonstrated ability to work quickly, accurately, with attention to detail in an environment with frequent interruptions.
9. Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, prioritizing and completing assignments in a thorough and timely manner, and applying independent judgement when necessary to move projects toward desired outcomes.
10. Excellent interpersonal skills to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with staff, senior university administrators, and campus partners.
11. Experience communicating effectively verbally and in writing with individuals and groups.
12. Self-starter with strong collaboration skills and the ability to manage processes requiring input from members of both the operations and communications staff.
13. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related field, from a four-year college or university.
ADDITIONAL POSTING INFORMATION
External Posting Date:
Quicklink To Posting:
Please attach a Brand Identity Guidelines document that you created in one of your prior roles.
THE TARGET SALARY RANGE FOR THIS POSITION IS BETWEEN THE POSTED MINIMUM AND $5,000 MONTHLY.
Number of Positions:
SPECIAL EMPLOYMENT DESIGNATIONS/ REQUIREMENTS PER UC POLICY
Conflict of Interest:
Continued employment contingent upon completion of satisfactory background investigation.
Certain positions funded by federal contracts/subcontracts requires UCLA to notify job applicants that an E-Verify check will be conducted and the successful candidate must pass the E-Verify check.
More Information No Response
Is this position designated as a mandatory reporter under CANRA* No
Other Special Employment Requirements:
POSITION IS SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE STANDARDS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS OF THE UNIVERSITY WIDE POLICE POLICIES AND ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURES.
Return to Search Results