Email search specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title: Email search specialist
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: 12 months with further possible extension
EMAIL SEARCH AND EDISCOVERY TECHNICIAN
Client is seeking an Email Search Engineer to perform email searches and eDiscovery using ProofPoint Enterprise platform. The Email Search Engineer will be member of eDiscovery team and perform email searches related to FOIA, legal, litigation, investigation and any requests coming from OIG. Searches will be conducted using data range, Boolean expression and any other requested search terms. The Email Search Engineer is responsible checking accuracy of search results and cross checking team member's search results to verify each search integrity. Monitor overall search request queue as well as monitor progress for individual requests to assure deadlines are met validity and accuracy for each request.
Responsibilities/Duties Include, but are not limited to:
* Confer with search requestor to identify any potential issues with search request.
* Perform email searches in timely matter with 100% accuracy as they were requested.
* Verify data frame for the request and cross check with ProofPoint archived email rage to ensure accuracy.
* Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing all requests, target dates and completion status.
* Initiate, review, or approve modifications to email search.
* Perform any OIG specific searches and deliver them personally to agent in charge.
* Identify any possibilities of shortfall of pending searches and alert team members.
* Work with ProofPoint personal to resolve any issue that might compromise email searches.
* Perform quality check and data integrity verification on email search results.
* Monitor archiving system health and provide weekly updates.
Must possess good communications and writing skills, be organized, have ability to define and socialize new processes, able to effect change in a dynamic environment, comfortable working at many org levels, & must be team-oriented and performance-oriented
Working experience with email searches using ProofPoint and Archive Manager environment.
Maintain records of email search history, collection, and processing related to litigation tasks
Perform quality assurance on all email search results and ensure they are compliant with search terms and date range requested
Send weekly status updates on all completed email searches
Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2013 and 2016
O365 and legal hold experience
Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in clear concise English with correct spelling and grammar.
Solid eDiscovery background with technical knowledge