Embedded C / C++ Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE: EMBEDDED C/ C++ DEVELOPER
LOCATION: ROSEVILLE, CA
DURATION: 1 YEAR CONTRACT
* Solid understanding of networking fundamentals to work with and test Access Control Lists and Classifier Policies
* Be a self-starter. Able to define a testing strategy and execute on it by scripting tests in python with little or no direction.
* Good Python scripting skills that produce maintainable and scalable testing code.
* Familiarity with the C programming language
* Good team player with excellent collaboration skills. Flexible and open to constructive criticism.
* Deliver commitments on time.
* Their team is looking for 2 strong C, C++ Embedded folks that are strong in Linux, open source, networking and debugging. These folks will not specifically be working on the CR's but will be working with high level of Architects. They need to be smart individuals who can work with minimum documentation and guidelines from the Architects and get things going.