Embedded C Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: EMBEDDED C CONSULTANT
LOCATION: AUSTIN, TX
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY:
* Defining high level requirements, and implementing software components for fully validating an Intel SoC in a post-silicon validation automated environment.
* Validation content development (scripting and automation solutions) using existing or new custom SV software tools and methodologies.
* Assisting Engineers in the timely resolution of test failures that impact the quality of silicon and time to market.
* Helping to manage first level debug of failing tests and work with design owners to resolve issues.
* Maintaining and enhancing the validation infrastructure by creating new tools to support validation
* Working in a very team-oriented environment and interacting with engineers from other design disciplines
* Uses CPU & systemarchitecture knowledge, custom test tools, logic analyzers and internal debug Techniques to root cause issues and test anomalies.
* Track and debug execution failures, root cause issues with boards and SW configurations
* Embedded C
* Linux Device Driver