This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE
18 Months +
Hillsboro, OR 97124
* Intel's Sort Test and Technology Development, STTD, is looking for an experienced embedded programmer to work on test development for automotive products.
* Comfortable working with embedded Linux systems.
* Prefer knowledge and experience with Yocto project.
* Familiar with building and deploying images.
* Clear understanding of Linux Kernel, drivers and Root File System
* Experience using Git version control
* Experienced programming embedded microcontrollers and processors (ideally Atmel SAMA5 family of eMPUs).
* Strong programming skills in at least two of the following C, C#, C++, Python
* Working knowledge of system interfaces including UART, I2C, and SPI.
* Experience using with Oscilloscopes and Logic analyzers a plus.
* Strong team player with ability to work independently.
* Solid written and verbal communication skills.
* HS diploma or GED equivalent required.