Embedded Developer 9/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY * Participate in all aspects of the software development process with a particular focus on improving the quality of deliverables.
* Create and maintain frameworks and tools to assist with the automation of integration, performance, load and stress tests.
* Develop test suites
* Identify product deficiencies and defects
* Interact with other cross-functioning teams within the company and assist with continuous integration.
* Assist with keeping documentation of various procedures up-to-date.
* Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
* Experience with automated testing tools and techniques
* Experience programming in C and Python.
* Embedded software development or automated embedded software testing experience
* Ability to quickly troubleshoot and debug issues and defects.
* Experience working in Linux or UNIX environments, including ability to use shell scripting and regular expressions.
* Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
* Solid understanding of software development processes; experience in Agile development a strong plus.
* Experience with Embedded programming