Embedded Project Manager 8/30/2016
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Are you interested in joining one of the world s largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies* If so, you have come to the right place. Stanley Black & Decker is unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843.
* Responsible for case issuance and management through DIAD system. This includes, initiating, tracking and coordinating security issues for assigned customer; correcting programming issues; determining vendor involvement; and setting response priority to security issues.
* Provide technical support, in person and via telephone, to dealers and end users, sales, and customer service. Communicate with appropriate departments regarding customer complaints that could develop into larger issues.
* Create project plans by determining time frame, funding and staffing, and approving project schedules.
* Build pre-customer bid quote review and approval, and execute pre-bid survey and development.
* Responsible for coordinating new installations for the assigned customer. This includes working with Service Technicians and Project Managers to ensure projects are completed as per the project deadline.
* Order equipment, obtain shop drawing approvals, issue approvals, and issue purchase orders.
* Provide monthly reports on the installation service work to customer and Managers as requested by National Accounts management.
* Establish financial objectives by preparing a project budget, scheduling and approving expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
* Impact the quality of service by providing electronic technical service training to technicians and customers.
* Manage through local branch project managers and subcontractors.
* Bachelors Degree in Business, Construction Management or Engineering Discipline
* Must hold 3+ years experience in project management
* PMP certificate preferred
* Working knowledge of MS Office Applications (Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word) including Windows NT, SQL and Network Training
* Knowledge of SAP or ERP systems preferred
* Certified in A+, NBFAA Level 2, NICET Level 3, and Lenel
* Proficient in Basic AutoCad (one line drawings)
* Ability to read blueprints
* Strong organizational and analytical skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Stanley Black & Decker is an equal opportunity employer, and offers employees a competitive benefits package.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.