Embedded Software Development Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/29/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONEmbedded Software Engineer - Battery Management (2272-LAD)
We are searching for an Embedded Software Development Engineer who will work directly on architecture, design, development and testing of Battery Management Software. Areas of focus will include diagnostics, battery cell and pack monitoring, thermal control, and more.
Our client's Battery Management Software platform is in production use on multiple global OEM Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEV), Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEV) and pure Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV).
Candidate must have experience with electric vehicle power distribution and, preferably, powertrain electrification.
$90k - $120k (potentially higher for exceptional-fit candidate)
Excellent benefits package
B.S in ElectricalEngineering, Computer Science or equivalent
* Minimum 3years embedded software development in C, Matlab and Simulink
* Must have experience with electric vehicle power distribution, preferably powertrain electrification
* Experience with automotive network data structures and protocols, (e.g. CAN, GM LAN, FNOS, J1939)
* Experience with major automotive microprocessors (Motorola/Freescale, Intel, STMicro)
* You must be highly skilled in this area of embedded systems development and able to contribute to the team with very little training
* Quality & Reliability disciplines (FMEA, 8D, APQP)
* Structured software design and code development methods (e.g. SPICE/CMMI) preferred.
* Hardware design experience
NOTE: Even if you decide not to apply for this position, please recommend this job to a qualified colleague!
Fueled by the most powerful technology available:
Human Intelligence. (R)