Embedded Software Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER for our client in PEORIA, IL
JOB TITLE: EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER
JOB LOCATION: PEORIA, IL
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* C/ C++. Python, any scriptinglanguage exp , Cross compilation , embedded, linux
* Min 2- 5years
In this challenging role, you will be responsible for executing complex projects in the area of real time embedded systems software applications. The candidate must be able work in pair among team members in architecture, design and development activities. In this role you may also be involved in project management activities related to planning, project execution and status tracking. In this role you may also be required to contribute to new solution design, customer communication, and training and otherinternal process development activities with in L&T Technology Services team.
* Real time embedded software architecture, design and development
* Software debugging and issue resolution
* Software quality processes and documentation
* Participate and (or) conduct design and code reviews and other defect prevention activities
* Code integration, configuration management and release processes
* Experience in programming C/C++
* Experience in scriptinglanguages like Python, Shell
* Familiar with embedded Linux and cross compilation tools
* Knowledge on AGILESCRUM methodology, Test Driven Development (TDD) and Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD)
* Very strong verbal and written communication skills