Embedded Software Engineer 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: EMBEDDED SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
LOCATION: SOUTHFIELD, MI
The engineer is responsible for Embedded Software Development for Safety Critical Applications.
- Automotive Domain experience
- CAN/UDS Automotive Protocol
- Strong Embedded C programming skills in Auto domain (other domain experience will not be considered relevant)
- ECU system understanding
- HW/SW Interface understanding
- S/w Design Exp is a must
- Other than this general ppl management skills, good commn skills etc
Analyze and review requirements.
Develop modular software for embedded 8/16/32 bit microprocessors/controllers.
AUTOSAR-based software component development.
Software component configuration
Software application integration, make/build tools
Track Software Development with Agile-based workflow
Potential SW Application lead for project starting fall 2016
Write unit/development test plans and conduct unit/development tests.
Interface with product development teams.
Specific knowledge of automotive protocols (UDS, CAN, GM LAN, FNOS)