Emergency Dispatch & Specialist Operator Full Time Grave, Menlo Park, CA 9/15/2016
Menlo Park, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
AlliedBarton Security Services is seeking Emergency Dispatch Specialists @ Facebook in Menlo Park, CA. Applicants must have an Associate s Degree or equivalent experience, and two years of military or law enforcement experience. Experience in dispatching is preferred. Applicants must also have excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as the proven ability to provide critical written and verbal briefings. Must be able to perform well under pressure and have the ability to manage stressful situations.
Benefits for AlliedBarton employees @ Facebook include:
1) Accelerated vacation accrual
2) New Child Benefit of twice the employee s monthly wages not to exceed $4,000
Come join the AlliedBarton Team @ Facebook!
Specialist Operator: Saturday to Wednesday (Thursday & Friday Off)
Provides monitoring of camera and alarm systems as well as global intelligence monitoring for the detection of any potential threats to Facebook executives (both domestic and international) and reports to the customer s Corporate Security Department within the Global Security Operations Center (GSOC). Proactively monitors residential cameras, residential alarm systems, and movement of Facebook executives via satellite and actively monitors security information feeds; open source media, third-party provider information/analysis subscriptions, and other sources to support executive protection threat awareness and forecasting. Open source intelligence collection and analysis of regional trends and events to provide timely, comprehensive, customized intelligence products to decision-makers. Escalation of threats within agreed Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Ensure all reports are timely, accurate and actionable and adheres to reporting criteria. Provide intelligence reports, including travel security and threat assessments
In addition to the requirement of regular and predictable attendance for this position, list 5 additional key responsibilities In order of importance to the job/department. Include the estimated time spent on each in a given week.
* Proactively monitor residential cameras, residential alarm systems, and movement of Facebook executives via satellite. 50%
* Actively monitor situational awareness systems including information security feeds, open source media, third-party provider information/analysis subscriptions, and other sources to support the company and executive protection threat awareness and forecasting. 20%
* Provide continuous intelligence communications to appropriate Facebook Global Security teams. Ensure the report is timely, accurate and adheres to reporting criteria. 15%
* In the event of an incident posing a credible threat to the executive team, account for the well-being of all executives and provide support as needed. 5%
* Prepare and deliver verbal and written passdown briefings to other Operators. 5%
* Support routine administrative functions.
Primary Competencies or Non-Negotiables:
* All employees conduct themselves in an honest, ethical, professional manner.
* All employees are properly screened and licensed.
* All employees meet training standards and requirements.
* All employee relations are managed appropriately.
* All employees are paid accurately and on time.
* All clients are billed accurately and on time.
* All contracts are managed according to company and client requirements. Contract compliance is everybody s responsibility.
* Assume ownership for our company s success.
* Promote and embody our culture, values and beliefs with passion.
* Take ownership of issues, seek solutions.
* Take responsibility, do the right thing.
* Project energy and enthusiasm.
* You are part of a team and have a responsibility to everyone on it.
FIELD (ie Accounting, IT, Marketing, Sales)
LIST REQUIRED CERTIFICATION(S) If applicable
Associates Degree or equivalent experience
Military or law enforcement
Intelligence, Criminal Justice, International Studies, Political Science, International Relations
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Proven ability to provide written and verbal briefings to high standard. Performs well under pressure, is able to manage stressful situations.
* Works well independently; A proactive individual who is process-driven and detail-orientated. A good team player with the ability to work in a cross-cultural, virtual environment and fosters strong remote working relationships.
* Manages multiple complex tasks and work to short deadlines.
* Proven ability to work within a shift system, and experience of conducting written and verbal handovers.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule and to work evenings, weekends and holidays as requested or required.
* Exceptional information analysis abilities.
* Strong analytical writing skills to articulate complex ideas clearly and effectively.
* Proven ability to write and speak effectively and professionally in clear, concise English.
* Computer proficiency in various Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.) as well as Ccure alarms, Genetec video, and CPW gps
* Some knowledge and experience with the use of quality and/or continuous improvement tools, techniques, practices, etc.
* Ability to deal with internal and external customers and to ensure compliance with deliverables
* Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of all information and data.
AlliedBarton Security Services is the industry s premier provider of security personnel to many industries including commercial real estate, higher education, healthcare, chemical/petrochemical, government, manufacturing and distribution, financial institutions, shopping centers and residential communities. More than 60,000 employees and 120 offices serve thousands of clients with levels of protection that anticipate needs and build enduring relationships. AlliedBarton is known as the most responsive security services provider and it is our people that differentiates AlliedBarton. Recognized as a training leader, AlliedBarton offers on-the-job, web-based and ongoing training programs for all personnel from security officers through executive level management. Our focus on learning and development and our leadership culture help our employees grow personally and professionally.
Dare to be GREAT! Be daring, be GREAT, be one of us! For additional information, please visit our website at http://jobs.alliedbarton.com/.
AlliedBarton is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran.