Employee Benefits Sales Consultant 9/6/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY EMPLOYEE BENEFITS SALES CONSULTANT / ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Are you a consultative employee benefits advisor who is passionate about creating solutions that best fit your clients' needs This independent firm that exclusively handles employee benefits is looking for an Account Executive to help create new business opportunities and build outstanding relationships with clients. Enjoy the flexibility of working autonomously in an entrepreneurial environment. This role has a very compelling and lucrative equity structure that will lead to ownership of the firm. This is a full-time position located in Jacksonville, Florida; relocation assistance is provided.
* Proven sales record that includes networking and prospecting successfully to develop new business, negotiating new contracts, and closing sales opportunities
* Demonstrated ability to take responsibility after the sale to ensure client success both short-term and long-term
* Track record of holding client accountable and helping them evolve their thinking in order to find their most optimal solution
* Knowledge of healthcare reform, group health and welfare plans, retirement plans, self-funded plans, private and public exchanges, and regulatory compliance issues
* Preference given to candidates who have the ability to handle the administrative and operations side of employee benefits, including interpreting complex contract provisions and handling open enrollment activities
* Able to analyze complex financial documents and explain opportunities for clients to save significant money
* Life, Health, and Variable Annuity (2-15) license
* Bachelor's degree
Peoplr is a national Human Resources consulting firm working with high-growth companies who need help finding great people to deliver great business results.