Employee Benefits Sales Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 2/18/2017
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONCBIZ Employee Services Organization is the employee benefits consulting and HR technology administration division within CBIZ Benefits & Insurance Services, Inc.
CBIZ provides a full suite of services to organizations seeking quality and cost-efficiency in their operations. Our most broad services focus on benefits, insurance, financial and accounting consulting.
Ranked as one of the Top 10 U.S. Benefits Specialist since 2002 (Business Insurance Magazine) and one of America s Best Employers (Forbes 2015), CBIZ ESO has approximately 1,000 professionals in nearly 40 offices throughout the United States. These professionals serve client organizations in an array of industries by combining their local expertise and presence with the strength and support of national resources.
We are seeking a results-oriented individual to work as an Experienced Producer in a fast paced and rapidly growing environment. One position is available at this time in the Kansas City location.
Job Purpose / Objective
* Responsible for identifying, soliciting and closing new business for the company; secondary responsibility includes the retention of existing clients in collaboration with client service team
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
* Achieve annual new revenue objectives through consultative sales to new clients and expansion of service lines to existing clients
* Develop a Personal Development Plan annually, outlining personal and professional goals for the upcoming year
* Build an active pipeline of qualified prospects, generating leads from personal contacts, external centers of influence, client referrals, CBIZ associates and CBIZ marketing sources
* Document activity, notes and prospect data in appropriate CBIZ systems
* Develop and present recommendations to clients based upon consultative selling approach
* Appropriately close new business, documenting won/lost opportunities and reasons for all clients
* Seamlessly transition sold clients to designated client service team
* Serve as client s valued advisor, building a strategic and personal relationship with key client decision makers
* As appropriate, work with client service team to serve client and retain business
* Communicate with leadership, providing field input on market trends, competitor analysis and other business intelligence
* Identify, initiate and support cross serving leads to other CBIZ business developers
* Assist Sales Manager in the mentoring and development of other producers
* Responsible for meeting annual sales goals if applicable to position
* Additional responsibilities as assigned
* High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor s degree preferred
* 3 years demonstrated industry consultative sales skills represented through proven sales results
* Must have and maintain required licenses/credentials
* Superior command of verbal, written, presentation and negotiation skills
* Proficient use of applicable technology
* Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
* Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employment of Females, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Veterans.
An E-Verify Employer
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, Please visit following URL for more information: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf