Employee Communications Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
North Charleston, SC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
At Ingevity, we re working hard to fulfill our potential. What about yours* At a time when many companies and careers are stalling, we are not. In fact, we recently became a stand-alone, publicly traded performance chemicals and materials company. We are dedicated to advancing technologies that improve daily living in oilfield, pavement, carbon and industrial markets, and we re positioned to grow at a rapid pace.
The Employee Communications Coordinator will work with the Manager, Employee Communications to develop and implement employee communications strategies and processes to preserve Ingevity s culture and engage the workforce. The coordinator will develop and implement programs in support of Ingevity s functions, including human resources, supply chain, IT, finance and legal to ensure information is communicated quickly and accurately to Ingevity employees to influence employee awareness, understanding and engagement.
We re expanding and continue to invest in our operations to grow our businesses. And we re not finished. We are also, more importantly, investing in top talent. We re seeking individuals who will propel our business to even higher levels of success. We prize creativity and imagination - and our innate curiosity means we re always looking for a better, smarter way of doing things.
Bold. Innovative. Visionary. These qualities best describe employees who work for Ingevity. Our people are our most valued asset, and the foundation of our success. Would you like to join our bold culture and begin a career at one of the Best Places to Work in South Carolina*
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT INGEVITY:
* Supports Ingevity s corporate employee communications function
* Assists in the development, maintenance and deployment of employee communications vehicles, including Manager s Bulletin, Ingevity News, all-employee e-mails and Journey magazine
* Maintains editorial outline and distribution plan for Ingevity communications vehicles
* Develops content to support the company intranet, Ingevity News and Journey magazine
* Assists in the planning, logistics and content of quarterly earnings meetings and webcasts, including working with IT personnel, telecommunications, and other departments to ensure a successful event
* Supports internal clients to develop and implement communications plans to support the objectives of functional departments, including human resources, supply chain, IT and legal
* Helps to develop and implement efficient and user-friendly employee feedback mechanisms
* Assists in the planning, execution and facilitation of monthly Communications Advocates meetings
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
* Three to five years of experience in corporate communications, employee communications, public relations or related field
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent in communications, journalism, English or liberal arts
* Exceptional writing ability, analytic and persuasive skills, ability to multi-task effectively
* Has solid working experience and knowledge of electronic communications vehicles such as the Internet and Intranet that enable the organization to create a seamless communications network
* Strong project management skills, including defining, organizing, planning, and executing projects from vision through implementation
* Demonstrated ability to effectively participate in teams
At Ingevity, we believe it takes extraordinary people to create extraordinary results. That s why we harness the exceptional ingenuity and relentless drive of our people to conquer complex customer challenges of today and tomorrow.
We are a talented, trusted and tenacious team, and we push the bounds of what s possible for our customers, day in and day out. We are creative and resourceful, constantly exploring fresh ways of bringing our people, products and processes together to solve problems, big and small. And we are determined to set and exceed standards, developing and delivering high-performance solutions that make a real difference in the real world-enabling oil to flow better, colors to shine brighter, roads to last longer and air to breathe cleaner.
In the end, we know it takes the right people with the right attitude to achieve the improbable. People who understand that there is no challenge too big and no contribution too small. People with the ability to solve and the commitment to stay the course. People who work together to create meaningful impact and exponential results, for our customers and the world around us.
With about 1,500 employees worldwide, we operate in 13 countries and serve customers in more than 100 nations. But no matter where we re doing business, we do things the right way with a focus on integrity, sustainability, and positively contributing to the communities in which our employees live and work.
Ingevity is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.