- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Employee Relations Assistant
* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Answer office phone and walk-in questions and direct calls to correct person. Ensure customers, guests and Pack Members are treated in a professional and courteous manner.
* Assist Employee Relations Manager in recruiting. ?Assist applicants with application process.
* Conduct phone screenings for potential candidates and set up interviews.
* Responsible for tracking and recording employment applications to include applicant preferred position and source of referral, then forming weekly and/or monthly written report for Employee Relations Director.
* Support Employee Relations and Training with clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
* Assist in training Wolfology, our orientation program, as well as other Pack Member training sessions. Class size up to 15 Pack Members.
* Track training certifications.
* Work independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing Human Resource and Training projects.
* Must maintain confidentiality regarding all matters regarding the Customer Contact Center and its Pack Members whether discussed in the Employee Relations office or elsewhere.
* Support the Employee Relations Department with Pack Member equipment acquisition, maintenance, and disbursal.
* Support the Employee Relations Department with Pack Member benefits programs by studying related programs, preparing Pack Member benefits packages for mail, and maintaining Pack Member insurance/medical files.
* Supports the Employee Relations Department in the maintenance of human resource records, past and current including but not limited to: Personnel Files, I-9, EEOC, Worker's Compensation, Drug Screening, Incident Files, and Health Files.
* Supports the Employee Relations Department in data entry for the HRIS system.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending available Employee Relations workshops and reviewing professional publications.
* Main point of contact to fulfill and track Pack Member Lodge requests.
* Distribute and track Pack Member certificates.
* Assist Employee Relations Manager in retention events and facilitation of the Spirit Team.
* At least 1 year of previous HR work experience, HR Training, or HR Education
* Superior organizational skills.
* Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
* Excellent verbal and written skills. Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
* Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
* Able to work collectively with the administrative team members.
* Must be a self starter/self-motivated with good work ethic.
* Ability to compose memos, correspondence and other documentation.
* Ability to accommodate the needs of the Director and Manager.
* Ability to handle problems and requests of all CCC Pack Members.
* Ability to lift 30lbs.
* Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time.
* Ability to bend, stretch and twist.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled