Compensation Manager, Employee Success
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Position: ES Compensation Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Salesforce is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we're delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate-and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our more human, less corporate culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style.
As a Compensation Business Partner (CBP) you will support and consult your client group in all compensation related matters. The CBP initiates projects and provides analytical support to reinforce the company's business strategy. This includes supporting the development, implementation, communication and administration of innovative compensation programs and policies. Programs and policies may incorporate short- and long-term incentives, reward and recognition programs, benchmarking and survey analysis, emerging trends, new technologies and compensation training.
* Support our Customer Success Group (CSG) organization in all compensation-related matters
* Serve as a subject matter expert to Recruiters, HR Business Partners, Line Managers, and Business Leaders
* Support the annual sales compensation planning process by providing and analyzing market data, compiling job documentations, and enabling sales management to make informed pay and promotion decisions
* Analyze data from global compensation surveys for market pricings, salary structure developments, and special pay reviews
* Review of proposed salary adjustments and promotions for conformance to established guidelines, policies, and practices
* Modeling, statistical analysis and costing of base, incentive and stock programs
* Conduct job evaluations, FLSA assessments, and departmental compensation reviews
* Analyze and prepare reports for HR, Line Managers, and business Leaders as needed
* Bachelor's degree required with a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in compensation
* Expertise in financial analysis, statistical analysis, and modeling is required
* Expertise in Excel & PowerPoint
* The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, influence, problem solve, and successfully collaborate and communicate with clients on various levels is essential
* Previous experience working in the high-tech industry or a fast growth environment are preferred, but not required
* Understanding of sales compensation in a global setting
* Experience working with Google docs, Quip, & Chatter
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.