Encompass Training Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Conduct regular training sessions for Encompass users focusing on system upgrades/changes, area requiring additional instruction, best practices, regulatory compliance in encompass.
* Train new employees to enhance the online training tools. Instruct them on Encompass basics and aspects of Encompass that pertain to their specific job duties.
* Serve as a resource for help desk user questions and provide assistance to team members.
* Assist Leadership Team with critical training for the sales and operations teams
* Work with HR and Regional Sales Managers to hire qualified loan officers as needed. All employment offers and terms to come from the HR department.
* Proactively help grow the sales force by working with the leadership team to train all sales team members to be more productive and effective in their business.
* Plan and oversee ongoing training efforts to further develop sales techniques, mortgage expertise, teamwork and organizational skills, systems knowledge and exceeding customer service expectations.
* Contribute to the company s overall success by working effectively with members of the Leadership Team to ensure proper staffing and workflow, well-coordinated systems and procedures, addressing and solving problems.
* Coordinate new hire training schedule for all new hires
* Assist with pre-start activities
* Assist with continued training for Loan Officers and all Encompass users
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
* College Degree or Equivalent work experience
* 5 years minimum in the Mortgage Industry is required
* Required certifications; NMLS license Federal/State licensing requirements
* 1-2 years experience leading training sessions and coaching for Encompass/Loan Product/Origination
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Advanced knowledge of Encompass360
* Experience in loan origination
* Advanced knowledge in Mortgage regulations
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
* Must pass PHH Corporation s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
* Ability to acquire national (NMLS) and applicable state licenses *
* Behaves as a Leadership Role Model
* Builds Strong Working Relationships
* Drives and Delivers Exceptional Results
* Customer/External Focus
* Builds and Motivates a High Performing Team (people leaders only)
* Microsoft office suite; Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Webinar development
* Mobile Technicality
TRAVEL / WORK SCHEDULE
* Travel within regional territory required
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
PHH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status