Endpoint Operations Admin II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt Gensler, we design for people. We leverage our global perspective and local presence to innovate at every scale. We re not just designers. We re tinkerers, craftspeople, visionaries, innovators and thought leaders. Fueled by passion and entrepreneurial spirit, our people bring new ideas to solve challenging problems.
This is a versatile role in process assessment, development, and deployment of Endpoint Management (Desktop Management) services for 6000+ endpoints. Under the supervision of the Endpoint Systems Manager, the Endpoint Operations Administrator will participate in the troubleshooting and operation of the enterprise s System Center Configuration Manager environment, application packaging and deployment, OSD development and deployment, and GPO maintenance for endpoints and applications. Applicant must be able to work with a team, yet still be able to complete multiple, concurrent, and complex tasks with minimal or no supervision. This role requires excellent communication skills, both with team members and business contacts at different levels. Along with above mentioned activities, you will also be required to have excellent troubleshooting skills, solution development skills, as well as detail oriented.
Some travel within the US is required.
What You Will Do
* Maintain GPO Configurations
* Maintain Login Scripts
* Maintain Operating System Configurations
* Develop and Distribute Application Packages
* Participate in Change Management Process
* Troubleshoot Software and Hardware Problems with Standard Configurations
Key Technical Areas of Expertise
* System Center Configuration Manager version 2012 and newer
* Operating System Image Development and Deployment for Windows 7 and 10, OSX a plus
* Software Packaging (MSI and Scripting methods) and Deployment
* Group Policy Objects (GPO)
* OS and Application Patch Management
* High Quality Written and Oral Communications
* Group Collaboration and Project Prioritization
* Time Management
* Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
* Innovation and Technology Planning
* Vendor Interaction
* Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems plus 3 years of IT related experience or an Associate degree with 5 years of IT related experience
* 3+ years of SCCM experience required (Software Deployment, Reporting, Configuration, Endpoint Management)
* 3+ years of Operating System Deployment through SCCM and MDT
* 2+ years of GPO Development and Maintenance
* Window Patch Management via SCCM or WSUS
* Tier 2/3 support experience in an Enterprise Desktop Environment
* Comfortable working within a change and release management system
* Professional with a Customer Service attitude
* Microsoft Certified IT Professional
* ITILv3 Foundations Certification a plus
Life at Gensler
At Gensler, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class design. From curated art exhibits to internal design competitions and hackathons, to Well-being Week, our offices reflect our teams diverse interests.
We encourage our employees to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability, wellness programs, flex spending, paid holidays and paid time off. We also offer a 401k, profit sharing, employee stock ownership and twice annual bonus opportunities.
As part of the firm s commitment to licensure and professional development, Gensler offers reimbursement for certain professional licenses and associated renewals and exam fees. In addition, we reimburse tuition for certain eligible programs or classes. We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future.
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.