This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY KPMG is proud to foster a high-performance culture, one that's defined by having the best people, with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. We look for insightful and astute professionals who are also forward-thinking, confident, and globally minded. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We are currently seeking an Engagement Assistant, to join our Finance and Accounting group in our Philadelphia or Pittsburgh office.
- Provide client engagement setup and support to assigned engagement partners
- Help the engagement team analyze data such as coding, invoicing, time and expense items, and other items related to the project
- Serve as a subject matter resource in firm related accounting and risk management systems
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum two years of project accounting, finance, billing or related experience; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- US Citizenship required
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .