This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
Laureate Education, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Under general supervision, the Engagement Coordinator reviews and assesses applications and related documents for compliance with eligibility for admission. Records and monitors required data into the student information system. Manages, expedites and maintains files, records and other documents, and ensures accurate progression of completed files throughout the admissions process. Resolves routine application processing problems, and coordinates the resolution and/or referral of specific policy-related and procedural queries and problems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Manages Application Filing System/File Cabinet and quality of application files
* Manages student deferral requests
* Manages TRF requests, receipts tracking, and manages the recall process
* Reviews, verifies and assesses applications and support documentations in accordance with established guidelines to follow-up on missing or deficient information
* Records and monitors required data into the student information system
* Manages, expedites and maintains files, records and other documents, and ensures accurate progression of completed files throughout the admissions process
* Under general supervision, transcripts transfer awards into the student information system once official evaluations are completed
* Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
* Provides administrative support to the Admissions & Enrollment Offices
* Generates and manages reports and metrics
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
* 1 to 3 years of experience, preferably in a university admissions office
* Bachelors Degree strongly preferred
* Data entry and word processing skills
* Records maintenance skills
* Organizing and coordinating skills
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Time management skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
Laureate Education, Inc. and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers. EOE.