It's not just clich. The heart of Billtrust is our people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year over year growth over the past 10 years. And, we're transforming the industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment cycle management solution from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
_Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History._
WHAT YOU\'LL DO:
As the Director in our in our Professional Services team you will lead Project Managers, Architects and Business Analysts covering our two main solution offerings out of the Denver CO office. In this team, our mission is to actively support increasing sales growth, drive constant improvement in the time to take new clients live while continually improving the processes used so as to allow the team to scale delivery faster than associated costs. Success in this role is defined by your ability to successfully hire, coach and manage your team while driving utilization, profit, margin, client satisfaction and SOW/sales aspects of a rapidly growing professional services organization.
* Manage a business transformation that includes continuing to integrate a purchased business group into the common Billtrust processes while creating and modifying practices and procedures to allow growth of the company and business
* Utilize your relevant implementations experience and knowledge to actively identify areas of improvement and additions that will allow for better operations and the ability for partners to do more without direct Billtrust involvement
* Manage a seamless handoff of clients to the support organization when appropriate
* Actively drive growth of the professional services business consistent with overall growth of our company
* When appropriate help build a professional services partner channel to assist in surge requirements
* Maintain Billtrust ethics and promote a positive culture in the Denver office
* Reduce average implementation time in line with corporate objectives
* Consistently improve the accuracy of bids and the delivery of services within the forecasted hours
WHAT YOU\'LL BRING TO THE TEAM:
* BS in an appropriate area
* 10+ years experience of proven success in managing and working in a software professional services business
* 5+ years of consulting experience working in a Cloud environment
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal so as to be able to assist in selling, Sow creation, contract wording negotiations and general management activities.
* Good sales support skills
* Strong people management experience and the ability to drive cultural change while maintaining key talent
* Demonstrated ability to quickly come up to speed in a dynamic and growing environment
* Strong P&L experience
* Good Statement of Work and Term and Conditions knowledge, creation and negotiation skills
* Ability to work in a matrixed environment
WHAT YOU\'LL GET:
* COMPETITIVE SALARY, STOCK OPTIONS AND 401(K) WITH COMPANY MATCH: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
* BENEFITS: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
* OPEN PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
* A LIVELY CULTURE: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
* CASUAL DRESS: Every day is "Casual Friday', we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
* MINIMAL BUREAUCRACY: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.