Engagement Management Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY At KPMG, we believe our people are our main and most integral resource. The KPMG culture is rooted in our values; our integrity and policy of open and honest communication builds trust and collaboration, while our flexibility and diversity creates a culture in which people share knowledge freely, and bring out the very best in each other. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We are currently seeking an Engagement Management Coordinator, to join our Finance and Accounting Group in our Atlanta office.
- Provide client engagement setup and support to assigned engagement partners
- Work with the engagement team in analyzing data such as coding, invoicing, time and expense items, and other items related to the project
- Serve as a subject matter resource in firm related accounting and risk management systems
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of two years of related work experience in project accounting, finance or billing; preferably within a professional services environment
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or business related field from an accredited college/ university or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- US Citizenship required
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .