This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs part of the Everbridge Professional Services team this person will be responsible for engagement management through full deployment and onboarding life cycles. Furthermore providing project based consulting services (remote and/or onsite) to new and existing Everbridge customers. This responsibility includes support of large system wide deployments, technical requirements gathering, authoring of statements of work, solution design, software configurations and documentation.
This individual will have excellent time management and communication skills providing professional services in the arena of product deployments and adoption. In addition, this position provides the value added service of review and assessment of our client s existing communication operations plan.
This role works closely with customers in North America and will interface with, Technical Consultants, Developers, Sales Engineers, Operations and Product Development personnel. We are seeking an extremely energetic and motivated person who enjoys working in a fast paced environment. This position will be located in our Burlington, MA office.
* Work directly with customers to understand how they will utilize the Everbridge Suite in their environment, with their people, using their processes and interfacing with existing technology.
* Provide leadership of our participation in enterprise type product deployment projects utilizing the Everbridge Onboarding methodology.
* Architecting, designing, and presenting whole solutions including integration with third party components and partnering with external solution providers.
* Setting an appropriate level of expectations with the client and with development teams in terms of delivery plan, dates & project scope.
* Managing technical projects and acting as Project Manager to ensure timelines, budgets and deliverables are achieved.
* Review and understand client use cases to understand the client s business, successfully integrating client needs with product offerings and solutions.
* Providing input into new product functionality and future direction of the product based on customer interactions.
* Provide professional services supporting specialized deployments resulting in smooth, well-coordinated projects which meet targeted go-live dates.
* Manage projects consisting of technical configurations, developments, and integration tasks required for project completion, set up and configurations.
* Recognize and identify potential areas where existing onboarding policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, particularly to facilitate company growth and product expansion.
* Ensure proper, proactive and consistent communication of status to the deliverables.
* Document all client calls, emails and any other communication and enter the information into the Client Care CRM (Salesforce.com).
* 7+ years professional experience in a customer facing role in a technology provider (experience in technical application deployments a definite plus)
* Strong project management skills and discipline
* Experience working with IT systems including knowledge of ITIL and/or service management and monitoring solutions is a plus
* Ability to manage and coordinate multiple, deployments and technical issues
* Able to travel up to 30%
* Knowledge of web-based software application deployments
* Knowledge and experience with data-driven products, data models and APIs (SOAP/REST)
* Technically driven, with the ability to quickly learn and understand new and evolving web technologies
* Experience or training in computer applications/software support highly preferred
About the company:
Everbridge is the leading critical communications platform trusted by corporations and communities of all sizes to connect the right people for real-time collaboration and response. Connecting more than 100 million people and internet-enabled devices, the company assures that secure, compliant communications are delivered and confirmed, whether locally or globally. . Everbridge was recently named one of the Boston Business Journal s Best Places to Work for 2015!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.