This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONENGINE MECHANIC
Full Time - Direct
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB :
Perform aircraft engine maintenance and / or repairs within budgeted time and at HAECO standards of quality.
ADA ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Perform work as assigned utilizing Routine and / or Non-Routine paperwork and / or Service Bulletins within estimated or budgeted hours and within FAA and HAECO standard of quality.
2. Understand and maintain HAECO and customer maintenance documents accurately.
3. To use and operate safely all ground support equipment, (i.e. Man Lifts, Scissors Lifts, etc.) and possess HAECO operating certification.
4. Read and use Structure Repair Manuals, Illustrated parts Catalog, ATA codes and Service Bulletins.
5. Know various types of engine sealant and appropriate method of application for sealant.
6. Overhaul maintenance and repair of Powerplant components, and associated components in accordance with FAR 43.13 and HAECO manuals, Manufacturer's manuals, including Overhaul Procedures and Service Bulletins.
1. Duties require a High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. A & P License preferred, minimum P License, and / or 2 years of experience in Overhaul, Maintenance and repair of Powerplant components.
3. Must provide own tools as indicated on Company Tool List.
4. Read, write, and understand English language.