Engine Product Support Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
H.O. Penn Machinery Co., Inc
H.O. Penn Machinery - Family Oriented - Great Culture - Successful!
Do you have a passion for sales? Are you interested in selling an outstanding product and service?
H.O.Penn Machinery, the Caterpillar Dealer for NY Metro and all of Connecticut is looking for a talented, energetic, and driven individual to join our Bronx, NY team. We are now hiring for an Engine Product Support Sales Representative ( PSSR ) to cover a new sales territory. (This is an outside sales position that will cover Manhattan South)
Reporting to the Engine Product Support Sales Manager, you would be responsible for:
Successfully sell H.O. Penn Engine Product Support products and services
* Produce targeted engine parts and service sales volumes and margins
* Develop and Employ market information related to new and existing customers, applications, products and competitors to grow the Power Systems Product Support business
* Enhance customer and company relationships by contributing to the improvement of the customers quality of experience
* Engage in promotional and marketing efforts to maintain and develop customer relationships through participation in industry associations and customer events
Effectively and efficiently coordinate between customer and H.O. Penn departments to ensure successful sales execution
* Perform site inspections that result in accurate estimates for repairs and CSAs
* Work effectively with Parts and Service Management to determine pricing of work, control costs and communicate work schedules in an all win manner for all stakeholders
* Create accurate worksheets and quotations and review/submit customer contracts and purchase orders
* Collaborate with Credit Dept on new opportunities and review customer receivables to support collection efforts
* Communicate daily activities to the Engine Product Support Manager
Effectively collaborate with service and parts departments and provide support to Power Systems Rentals, Sales and Project Management initiatives
* Promote and utilize Caterpillar or Company merchandising programs
* Work with project management group to effectively transition sale to product support, including customer training
* Work effectively with Sales force to provide life cycle pricing and customized product support offerings for new
* Seek and coordinate customer opportunities for all H.O. Penn products and services (Parts, Service, New/Used Equipment, Rentals)
Education and Training Requirements:
* Ability to prospect and cultivate new accounts
* Good influencing skills
* Economically motivated
* 5-10 years industry sales experience preferred
* Excellent organizational and communication skills
* PC Proficient (Including high proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office and other software)
* Must have a valid driver's license for travel (This is an outside sales position covering Manhattan South)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.