This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
# of Openings
8/19/2016 6:37:00 PM
Category (Portal Searching)
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Parker House Hotel
As you pass through the sculpted bronze doors of this luxury Boston hotel, you will be enveloped by the timeless beauty that has made the Omni Parker House a landmark since 1855. Experience the perfect blend of modern amenities and historic charm at America's oldest continuously-operating hotel.Located on the Freedom Trail, guests enjoy grand views of historic downtown Boston, distinguished d cor and thoughtful amenities that are evident in every striking detail in each of the 551 luxurious guest rooms. Walk to Beacon Hill, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Quincy Market, the Financial District, shopping and more. Just 2.5 miles (10-15 minutes) from Logan International Airport. Come join us and our family and create your own history as an employee of this historic property.
* Operate and maintain high-pressure boiler for the Laundry operation.
* Operate and maintain low-pressure boiler.
* Operate and maintain other vessels as needed for hot water kitchen steam and air conditioning.
* Assist mechanics and maintains men in repairs.
* Have a thorough understanding of Omni fire alarm procedures and other emergencies.
* Have a thorough understanding of Omni Hotel rules and regulations.
* Delivery of 5-Diamond service standards such as:
* Uniformed with name badges, in harmony with the theme of the property.
* Knowledgeable about property and surrounding areas.
* Polite and professional at all times.
* Gracious acknowledgement and greeting to all guests.
* Maintains eye contact with all guests.
* Takes responsibility for guest s inquiries and problems.
* Uses Guest s name frequently.
* Must be able to move/maneuver throughout the hotel and act quickly to an emergency
* Must be able to stand for a full 8 hour shift
* Must be able to lift/push/pull up to 50Ibs
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: