This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/4/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Design, integrate, or improve manufacturing systems or related processes. Work with cross-functional teams to refine product designs to increase producibility and decrease costs.
* Identify opportunities or implement changes to improve products or reduce costs using knowledge of fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment, assembly methods, quality control standards, or product design, materials and parts.
* Determine root causes of failures using statistical methods and recommend changes in designs, tolerances, or processing methods.
* Provide technical expertise or support related to manufacturing.
* Incorporate new methods and processes to improve existing operations.
* Troubleshoot new or existing product problems involving designs, materials, or processes.
* Train production personnel in new or existing methods.
* Communicate manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, or other information to facilitate production processes.
* Design, install, or troubleshoot manufacturing equipment.
Bachelor's Degree (four year college or technical school) or work equivalent, field of study: Engineering.
* Generous vacation and holidays
* Medical, dental, vision insurance
* Life insurance
* Short-term and long-term disability
* Flexible Spending Account
* Matching 401(k)
* Bonus Plan
* Competitive Salary with Benefits
NSK is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor